Every experience or gift voucher puts you in the draw
When purchasing your drive or hot laps experience use the Promo Code KUBOTADAD at the point of purchase to automatically be in the draw and your chance to win.
For an additional entry in the draw, select your state and choose your favourite dealer now.
Kubota and Fastrack Father's Day Promotion Terms & Conditions
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- Simply go to fastrackV8race.com.au/kubota and enter between now and September 5th for your chance to win.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday the 6th of September 2021 (AEST) where the winner will be randomly selected.
- The prize winner will be notified via the email/phone number provided.
- The winner will be contacted on the 6th of September 2021 and must respond within 48hours to accept their prize and confirm the details to arrange receipt of the prize/s.
- If there is no response to confirm acceptance of the prize within 48hours, another prize-winner will be randomly selected until the prize is allocated to a prize-winner.
- By accepting The Prize, the Winner agrees to being identified on the fastrack V8 race and Kubota websites and associated social media channels.
- The Winner agrees to being included in photos and promotional content in association with this competition.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS
- Any decision made by fastrack V8 race and Kubota (the promoters) in respect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms.
- The prize is provided by fastrack V8 race and Kubota and is liable to handling and dispatch times.
- The competition is open to all Australian residents except past and present employees, contractors, and/or agents of fastrack V8 race and Kubota.
- The Promoters reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoters has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
- The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the competition.
- The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the competition